There’s always certain details or elements that I’m uniquely drawn to that make up my personal style. What are the things that catch your eye immediately when shopping online or in a store? For me, it’s a color palette. Anytime I see something in a particular shade, I gravitate towards it first. Over the years, I stopped listening to trends and started focusing on what I really love and what makes me feel good. There are so many pretty pieces out right now in the colors that I love that I would gladly add into my wardrobe. Keep reading to see what they are…
I’ve always been friendly with pretty much any shade from the pink family. Can you tell? ;) Nowadays, it seems like just about every brand out there is making all of us pink lovers happy by introducing new styles in variations of the color. I consider light pink/blush to be one of my core neutrals! I recently bought these pink pants (that I’m obsessed with – paired them with this simple white tee) and love these new blush slides from Ann Taylor. On my wish list? This MiuMiu blush bow bag and these MiuMiu pearl flats.
Another not-so-neutral that’s become a neutral for me? Light blue. Since most of my wardrobe is either blush or white, some variation of a soft blue works with almost everything I own. A few of my favorite pieces from this summer were in shades of blue, like this eyelet set from J.Crew, this striped dress I wore in Provence and this floral Rebecca Taylor dress. If you’re looking for more items in this color palette, try this chambray jumpsuit that’s under $40, this bell-sleeved sweater in the prettiest baby blue or this weekender bag.
And last, the third shade that will always, always remain a forever color in my wardrobe is white. I love that over the years, we’ve come to embrace the shade all year long. An all-white looks always feels fresh, crisp and chic- even if it’s just a pair of white jeans with a white tee. I recently added this J.Crew eyelet top to my closet (it has the prettiest bow-tied shoulders), along with this dress from H&M that I picked up for under $80. Two other white pieces I’m currently eyeing? These Tory Burch pearl sandals and my favorite Cult Gaia bag in a mother-of-pearl color.
You May Also Like
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Gal Meets Glam Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Discussions
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- These Five Trends Will Still Be Going Strong This Fall 2017 Posted in Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- 10 Plaid Pieces For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Find Your Perfect Eyeglasses For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall