I’ve been on the hunt for a dress for my cousin’s wedding at the end of the month and immediately looked towards one of my go-to brands for occasion wear, Needle & Thread. When I saw this dress hit the Net-A-Porter site, I ordered it immediately. Hello, star sequins and perfect nude/blush tulle! While I don’t think I’ll be wearing it to the wedding (I think the color is too close for comfort for a wedding), I decided it was too pretty to return. I always find an excuse to get dressed up, even if it’s making a reservation for a fancy dinner or heading to see a show the next time we’re in NYC. You can never go wrong with too many party dresses.
I have a little bit of an obsession with Needle & Thread’s beautiful embellished dresses. You might have seen me wear them on the blog before here, or here and even here. I’m always game for a little sparkle and sequins now and then, especially when it’s done in such a romantic way. I say it time and time again, but this blush/nude one I’m wearing might be my favorite yet! It reminds me of these Valentino star embellished and tulle dresses from a few seasons ago that I’ve had saved on my Pinterest boards.
I bought this ODLR satin bow clutch around the holiday season last year and just found it still available and on sale here! I don’t use this one often, only for special or dressed-up occasions because of how dainty and delicate it is. But I’ll most likely be pairing it with whatever I do end up wearing to the wedding, as the nude shade pairs with almost everything.
Every woman should have one great pair of nude pumps. They’re always what I reach for first when looking to dress something up. They’re elongating and classic and you can wear them with everything in your wardrobe. I love this Gianvito Rossi pair, they’re so comfortable and the nude is a really nice muted shade. If you’re looking for something more budget friendly, these are an amazing option that are under $100.
Shop the look
You May Also Like
- Needle & Thread Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Jasmine Season Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring
- Bows & Lace Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Bows, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- The Red Dress Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- The Little Black Dress + Manolo Blahnik Giveaway Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Pink Sequin Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter
- Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Hats, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer, Europe
- Summer Dress Guide Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer