Our biggest accomplishments in life and work often seem to come out of nowhere, as if they just happened by chance. It’s in these moments that our greatest recognition occurs as well, when people begin to notice you and your achievements. But the truth is, each success is the culmination of many tiny successes and failures and lots of hard work. For me, hard work is something I actually cherish and enjoy. As a creative, I am always in search of beauty and find my greatest inspiration in the simple details of everyday life, like the beautiful city we live in and during our travels around the world. Each time I stumble upon a new find, it leaves me feeling happy and complete. I see fashion in the same way. I’ve refined my tastes according to what I truly envision myself wearing, and continually search for inspiration and ways to subtly weave in new items to create new styles that reflect these tastes. That’s why I love accessories. Because each item, no matter how small, ties everything seamlessly together in a beautiful, effortless way.
Jewelry is my most prized accessory and something I put a great deal of thought into because it’s very personal to me. Because of this, and the fact that I am very particular about what I will wear, I don’t post about jewelry very often. So when I saw these 8 gorgeous pieces from PANDORA, I instantly knew they are 100% my style – simple, elegant and refined – easy to wear everyday and hand selected to compliment not only my style, but my mood as well. Small, dainty jewels sparking moments of reflection and confidence when I catch a glimpse of them during the day, whether it’s a ring I’m twiddling with on my finger, or a necklace I see in my reflection as I pass by a mirror.
I prefer delicate gold or rose gold earrings, rings and bracelets, though I’ll sometimes wear silver too. Something about the refined style leaves me feeling a bit more ladylike. The PANDORA Dazzling Droplet rose stud earrings filled with tiny clusters of stones have just the right amount of sparkle to wear both day and night. I love the heart laced detail in this 14kt gold PANDORA Classic Hearts ring. And PANDORA Droplets rose ring with a single band style and small embedded stones is the perfect addition to my vintage rose gold ring that I wear everyday.
With each piece of jewelry, I’m reminded of the simple triumphs in life. The ones I might otherwise forget. The ones that just make the moment or set a memory – these are the ones I treasure the most.
Thank you to PANDORA for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Dresses For Mother’s Day Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Spring, Jewelry, Charleston
- Find Your Perfect Eyeglasses For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Ruffled Plaid Mini Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- 5 Ways To Wear Hunter Boots Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Middleton Place Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall