My first introduction to L’Occitane was the first Christmas that I spent with Thomas’ family. That also marked the first Christmas that I’d ever spent without my family, which was definitely a little sad for me, but I was excited to join his family Christmas tradition. On Christmas morning, my stocking was filled with so many wonderful little gifts, with some of those being L’Occitane face cream and the shea butter hand creme. It started my love affair with the products, and my own gifting tradition with them.
You might have seen this Instagram post I did a few weeks ago highlighting L’Occitane’s Advent calendar. As a child, we always looked forward to the start of our Christmas countdown and the mini chocolates that came with this. This year, I’m switching out the candy for another treat, beauty goods, as L’Occitane has theirs filled with minis of their most-loved products. It’s the perfect gift for any of the beauty lovers in your life, or even yourself! They also have an assortment of gift boxes that can ease the pressure of coming up with a special gift. I personally love to sample different beauty products all the time, so I think this makes a great gift because each box comes with a collection of different products.
The Lavender gift set is Thomas’ personal favorite. Not only does it remind him of the summers we have spent in Provence, but the aroma helps set a mood of tranquility and calm (and I have to agree!). Perfect for the person in your life that’s needed a little break from their busy life this holiday season. Some other great gift sets are the Shea for nourishing your skin, Almond for smooth skin, Terre de Lumiére for the fragrance lover and Best of L’Occitane for those that want to try a variety of products.
Thank you to L’Occitane for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Chocolate For Christmas Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor, Entertaining
- Gifting Nespresso Posted in Holiday, Home, Entertaining
- Favorite New Skincare Products Posted in Beauty Tips
- A Very Merry Holiday Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Holiday, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Activities, California, Home, Decor, Entertaining, Jewelry
- Tablescape For The Holidays Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor, Entertaining
- Time At Home Posted in Holiday, Home, Entertaining
- Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Travel, Holiday, Style, Accessories, Hats, Casual, Beauty, Holiday, Gifts, Packing, Home
- Hanging Up Our Stockings Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor
- Birchbox Beauty Gifting Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Makeup, Holiday, Gifts