The holidays are my favorite time of year, when the city streets and neighborhoods shine so bright and festive, it gives me a new found energy to celebrate. Our calendar fills up like crazy and sometimes holiday parties aren’t just reserved for the weekends (as there aren’t enough of those during the season anyways!) and they trickle into the weeknights. When this happens, I like to make a few changes that are quick and easy, and can be done from the office. Sometimes the easiest, but most drastic change I can do to make the same outfit look brand new, is adding a new hairstyle. So I want to share with you some tips for transforming your holiday hair from work to a weeknight party!
I started out with one of my favorite hairstyles, and it’s so easy to create. The overall look is really just loose curls with the front pieces of hair twisted back from your face. The second look is more elegant with a low bun, and takes mere minutes to do in the evening. I don’t like adding a lot of product in my hair, but I love using Moroccanoil products because they really help with styling, hold and shine. I use the Moroccanoil Treatment almost every single day. It has so many different benefits (like helping my hair dry quicker and conditions my hair), but I really love to use it when my hair is looking dry because it has shine-boosting vitamins that help my hair look a little happier. I also use the Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream after I’m done curling to help flyaways and give my hair extra shine. And lastly, I always finish off any look with some Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray. For the step by step of each hairstyles, watch the video tutorial below.
Thank you to Moroccanoil for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- Birchbox Gifting- Treat Yourself Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Hair, Makeup, Skin, Holiday, Gifts
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Half-Up Braid Tutorial Posted in tutorial, Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Retro Half Up Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Travel Hair Tips & Products Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair
- Summer Beauty: All-Around Humidity Protection Posted in Beauty, Tips, Hair, Skin, Summer Beauty Week
- Twisted Side Braid Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Hair