I can’t believe in just a few short days we’ll be embracing December in all its glory. It feels like just yesterday we moved into our very first GMG office space when it was really just five months ago! The second half of this year has been a whirlwind for Thomas and me, but it has left us with so much to be grateful for. Some of you may or may not know that this past Summer we hired two new full-time employees to help us keep up with the trajectory of our business, which is why having this new office was necessary. Having our first team has taught us a lot about fostering personal growth for our employees and ourselves, which means we make extra time for team bonding, fun outings around Charleston or team dinners at a local hotspot. As part of this intention we wanted to take advantage of our new workspace and get everyone in the holiday spirit by going full on festive in the office with the sweetest decorations we could find around town. But, of course, it wouldn’t be the holidays, without a little gift giving for our new team members.
Aside from the holidays being the coziest season of the year, the Christmas decorations, along with some of my favorite accessories from PANDORA, acts a reminder for me to appreciate the gift of time. Most days Thomas and I come into the office with a long to-do list and sometimes I feel as though the second I’m able to take a break from the day’s work, I notice hours have passed and the day flew by. So, I’m hoping that by getting the office into the spirit of Christmas, all the decor from the twinkling lights, darling ornaments, and a little holiday shopping to pick out gifts from PANDORA under the tree will serve as a reminder when I walk in everyday to savor time rather than race through it.
One of the reasons why I love PANDORA jewelry so much, aside from the beautiful, dainty designs, is their mission. They’re always focused on encouraging women to take the time to see the wonderful and stop and celebrate the little joys in life. I love that. Especially around this time of year, when the craziness ensues, we forget to actually stop and enjoy it. That’s why I’ll be gifting PANDORA jewelry this year to encourage the women in my life to follow suit.
Here I’m wearing a mix of a few pieces from PANDORA’s new Holiday Collection– the Green Timeless Elegance Ring, Blue Timeless Elegance Ring, Blue Timeless Elegance Stud Earrings and Classic Elegance Necklace in PANDORA Rose. The bold jewel tones against my holiday sparkles really got me feeling festive and excited for all to come with the season. I have to say that the two rings are my favorite and I switch from stacking them on one finger, to wearing each on either hand. Both ways look so simple and refined, which is how I like my jewelry. Whenever I wear these pieces, I’m hoping it sets as a reminder to focus on how far we’ve come this year and to take the time to celebrate that! I hope when I gift these presents people feel the same way I do!
Thank you to PANDORA for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- A Very Merry Holiday Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Holiday, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Activities, California, Home, Decor, Entertaining, Jewelry
- Life’s Little Treasures Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Jewelry
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Dressed Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Star Print PJs Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Home, Decor
- Double Bows Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Shoes, Bows, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Charleston
- Valentine’s Love Posted in Julia's Style, thomas, food, Travel, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bows, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Beauty, Hotels, Restaurants