A few months ago, I featured a new-to-me brand, Senreve, which you might remember from this post, as well as pop-ups on many daily looks. The San Francisco based handbag line has quickly become one of my go-to brands for amazing quality bags that are classic and timeless. I have the Senreve Maestra bag in “Ice” that’s my favorite travel bag because of all the space and storage for everything from a laptop sleeve, to my in-flight beauty products, snacks and all the other odds and ends I always have on me. I recently got the Mini Maestra, and I have to say, I’m obsessed! I haven’t stopped using it since it arrived. It’s the perfect everyday mini size, with just enough room to store my daily essentials. To show its versatility, I wore it four different ways over four days- from work to an event and everything in between.
Heading to work in the AM:
I love the backpack feature of the bag- I use it way more than I would have initially thought. I love my regular sized Maestra, but there’s something about the mini backpack that is so cute and chic.
I picked the blush color of the Mini Maestra bag, but it also comes in a variety of other shades (the Cream and Marine are my other two favorite options). It makes for the perfect upcoming holiday gift, especially if you know that someone is looking for a designer bag that’s not at a designer price. All of the other bags I have with the same quality cost over $1000, and while $695 is still a lot of money, you’re paying for the quality and craftsmanship and not so much a designer label. I love that.
Afternoon Coffee Stop:
By the late morning/early afternoon, I’m usually in need of a pick-me-up jolt of caffeine. Luckily, our office is located near King St, so we have a plethora of spots to stop by. Here, I wore my Mini Maestra as a satchel, which is the way I usually wear it most.
Out Shooting Around Downtown:
The late afternoon golden light is my favorite, so we usually head out to shoot downtown around this time. I’ll switch my bag to the cross-body style so that way I have my hands free to shoot and move about.
Out For Drinks & A Show:
At the end of a long week, Thomas and I try and make plans. When we’re home, we really love seeking out a variety of local activities to switch up our Friday nights. We love heading to the Dock St. Theatre to see what’s playing and grabbing a drink at a wine bar ahead of time. I switch my Senreve Mini Maestra to the tote style, as I always feel that it creates more of an evening look. That’s another plus about the Mini, too – it’s ideal for a night out!
Thank you to Senreve for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Lace Mini Dress & My Favorite Bag For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Seasonal, Fall
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall