Veda Jacket (30% off here), J.Crew Turtleneck (old, similar on sale here), Frame Skirt, Aquazzura Boots (30% off here, more sizes here), Tory Burch Bag (30% off here), Max Mara Scarf (old, similar here)
This week is always the start of some of the best shopping of the year. Thanks to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, many of the sales have started even earlier now, with quite a few already in action. I know a lot of you have been asking for me to share my favorite picks around the web, so I wanted to put together a quick post with both my favorite sales, along with the best products from each one. It can be a little overwhelming, but if you start with a small list of what you’re looking for (holiday gifts are always good!), then it becomes a little easier. Keep reading to find out where to shop for the best deals for the holidays…
Shopbop– They just launched their ‘buy more, save more’ sale with up to 30% off your order. I have a few things that I’ve worn recently that are now on sale, like this Veda jacket in the most gorgeous rust color that I’m wearing here, these burgundy AG velvet jeans (that I last wore here and here), my favorite Stuart Weitzman boots that I wear with everything, this Bop Basics cashmere sweatsuit that’s my favorite thing to lounge around in and my Frame leather pants that I wear year after year.
Tory Burch– This season I bought this Tory Burch bag in navy and these over the knee boots in green, which were both a welcomed changed in the typical black combo. Both are now 30% off during Tory Burch’s ‘Holiday Event’ Sale. And the one item I jumped on immediately when it launched? These velvet bow flats!
J.Crew– Last year I stocked up on quite a few basics from J.Crew that definitely came in handy this year, like these lightweight cashmere turtlenecks (I’m wearing a cream one above). They just launched their ‘40% your entire order’ sale, so it’s the perfect time to buy some of those wardrobe staples, like this perfect plaid shirt, this cozy cardigan, this camel sweater, and this classic coat.
Matches Fashion– Matches has always been one of my favorite retailers because of their incredible selection of designer items, so you always know when they launch a sale that it’s going to be a good one. Their ‘Winter Sale’ now has current items up to 50% off, like these camel Aquazzura booties, this Roksanda midi skirt, this pink Tibi Blazer, these pink velvet pumps and this red party dress I currently have my eye on.
Kate Spade– This holiday collection has been one of my most favorite (I bought this top, this skirt, this pearl sweater and this dress), and Kate Spade just launched 30% off everything on their site! So now is the perfect time to pick up some pieces. I love these pearl pumps (that I also have in pink), this star sweater, this pink star embellished dress, and this tweed coat that I’m head over heels for.
Net-A-Porter– They only have a few sales a year, which makes each one an event when it happens! Their winter sale just started and it’s so good that I did a GMG Now post about it here sharing all of my favorite picks from brands like Max Mara, Mark Cross, Chloe, Burberry and more.
You May Also Like
- You Will Fall In Love With This Cape I Wore In Scotland Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Cozy Sweater + Leather Pants Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Ruffled Plaid Mini Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Green Maxi Dress For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Classic Black & White Blazer Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall