I live for a pair of cozy pajamas and I’m notorious for slipping into mine the minute we get home. And if I get the chance, I have everyone around me wear matching pajama sets, too (ha!). Last year I bought my whole family matching J.Crew plaid pajamas to wear on Christmas morning and I also bought my girlfriends and I these pink pajamas to wear in Paris for NYE. Oh, and there was that time that I bought Carly and I banana leaf print pjs to wear together in Palm Beach. (I’m beginning to see that I sort of have a problem…) Anytime is a good time for a fun new set of cozy pajamas!
Since the holidays are here, whether I’m gifting or buying for myself, pajamas are always at the top of my list. I know I’ll wear and use them, and same goes for whoever I may be giving them to. What we sleep in is so often overlooked and I think there is something to be said about having a lovely set of pajamas as a little treat for yourself at the end of a long workday. A silky pair of pjs to slip into feels so luxurious, even on the most mundane days. I made a list above of my current favorite pairs, ranging from sleep shirts to flannels to thermal pajamas and satin sets. This Rails pair I recently bought for myself is so incredibly soft and comfortable- I’m wearing them again as I type this! Plus, I love the mix of soft blush and blue in the plaid print.
You May Also Like
- Pretty Pajamas Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Seasonal, Spring
- 10 Plaid Pieces For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Star Print PJs Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Home, Decor
- GMG Makeover Posted in misc
- Girls’ Night Out With Joie Posted in misc
- Topshop Holiday Posted in Julia's Style, misc, Holiday
- Pink Stripes Posted in misc
- Holiday Gift Guide: Glam Girl Posted in Holiday Gift Guide
- White Eyelet Dress Posted in misc