2017 feels a bit like a blur. This was one of our most challenging years, both personally and professionally and while we had many wonderful moments throughout, I think it’s safe to say that this year was…a lot! Sometimes it’s hard to get past what’s going on in the world with something terrible happening every single day. It definitely put our own struggles and issues into perspective and made me so grateful for the life we have together and the health of our loved ones and ourselves. I am thankful for being able to have a career that I am so passionate about and being able to wake up each day excited and willing to work hard. I am even more thankful for the connection and relationship that I’ve been able to build with the readers here on GMG. To be able to bring a tiny bit of joy into your daily lives through fashion, photography, writing and travels is always an honor.
We traveled to quite a few places, starting the year off in Paris then Harbour Island, Tulum, Provence and the South of France, Nantucket for the first time, Quebec, London, Scotland, Paris again and many, many trips to NYC. Traveling fuels my soul and is my one of my biggest forms of inspiration. Exploring somewhere new puts me on a creative high like nothing else. I feel so fortunate to have it be such an integral part of my business. Like past years, I pulled some of my favorite images from 2017 to look back on top highlights and moments.
Thank you again for being a part of this journey with us. We are so incredibly grateful for you and your support. We are looking forward to seeing you all in 2018 with the most exciting announcement we’ve had to date!
You May Also Like
- 1 Year In Charleston Posted in Discussions
- 5 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Gal Meets Glam Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Discussions
- This Is What We Had To Say When We Answered 10 Questions About Each Other In Celebration Of Our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary Posted in Discussions
- Provence & French Riviera Itinerary Posted in Travel, Europe, Activities
- Life’s Little Treasures Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Jewelry
- Overcoming That Failing Feeling Posted in Discussions
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Let’s Talk Posted in Discussions
- Bastide De Marie & Lacoste, Provence Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Hotels, Europe