With Christmas right around the corner, I’ve been on a mad hunt to finish my shopping before we fly back to California. We’ve been able to enjoy a bit of the holiday early here in Charleston, going to parties with friends, celebrating in the office and enjoying the seasonal decor that everyone goes all out with. This is what make this my favorite time of year! We even added a small amount of decor to our rental to make things feel festive at home. We got lucky with a real wood burning fireplace that we love to curl up next to after work, and it’s sort of the main statement in our cozy living room. So that’s what we looked to when we wanted to add a touch of holiday to our space. Plus, we celebrated the holidays a little early with my mom, filling up our stockings and exchanging a few gifts.
One of the gifts that I’m tucking into the stocking of all the ladies in my family is the new Tiffany & Co. fragrance. I fell in love with the scent after discovering it in NYC earlier this fall (you might remember this post). The dreamy iris scent has become one of my favorites and I’m excited to gift it to my mom, sisters and grandma to enjoy. Plus, seeing the Tiffany & Co. blue box at Christmas will always cause eyes to light up (hint hint: Thomas). The color actually inspired a bit of our holiday decor, too!
Opening stockings has always been my favorite part of Christmas morning. It’s our tradition to open them first, right after we all have coffee, hot cocoa and cinnamon rolls. We all sprawl across the living room and one by one open one small item. Though our stockings are usually filled with a mix of everything from candy and lipstick to gift cards and little trinkets, it’s always a luxury to get a bigger item inside like a new perfume or piece of jewelry. I’m excited to surprise the ladies in my life with their new Tiffany & Co. scent (and I’ve banned them from reading holiday posts so they don’t know about this!).
Thank you to Tiffany & Co. for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Holiday Decorating + Video Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor
- Tablescape For The Holidays Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor, Entertaining
- A Very Merry Holiday Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Holiday, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Activities, California, Home, Decor, Entertaining, Jewelry
- Chocolate For Christmas Posted in Holiday, Home, Decor, Entertaining
- Office Holiday Prep Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Dressy, Seasonal, Winter, Home, Decor, Jewelry
- Star Print PJs Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Home, Decor
- Our Bedroom Posted in For the Home, Home, Decor, Essentials
- Personalized Gifting Posted in For the Home, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Home, Decor
- Blue & White Courtyard Posted in Home, Decor, Entertaining