A little less than a month ago, I posted an Instagram announcing that I was participating in Olay’s 28 Day Challenge. Well, it’s been 28 days and I’m here to share the end result with you! I have to be honest, while I love so many different skincare products, I hardly ever use the same ones 28 days in a row, but I was fully committed to testing this out, especially after hearing raving reviews. The two products that I used were Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream and Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream. I started it in the middle of a hectic travel schedule and during one of the busiest times of year for us, so my skin was very happy to get a little extra love and attention.
Every morning I applied the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream all over my face. I love this stuff and I keep telling everyone about it. Not only does it make my skin feel hydrated, soft and dewy, it looks like it, too (plus it smells amazing). Traveling definitely takes its toll on my skin. I’m not as regimented with sticking to a routine, but after consistently using the Micro Sculpting Cream every day for almost a month, my skin is showing the results. When I look in the mirror, I feel like it’s brighter, clearer and more hydrated looking than before.
I have to say though that my favorite product was the Olay Eyes Ultimate Eye Cream. Over the course of the 28 days, I actually, actually noticed a small difference in my under eye dark circles. Trust me when I say that I am long gone in believing that there’s a miracle cream for dark circles, because I’ve tried everything and yet, they still remain. And while I still have them at the end of the 28 days, they are less pigmented and brighter. The cream has a slight tint to it, so when I would apply it along my eye socket in the morning, it added a bit of coverage. Each passing year I become a little bit more conscious of taking good care of the skin around my eyes. The easiest way to look tired is through dry, dehydrated skin. When I’m consistently drinking a lot of water and apply eye cream stick to my skincare routine, I see the difference.
Taking the extra step is always worth it and I really do encourage all of you to try the Olay 28 Day challenge for yourselves. Because I know you won’t be disappointed, I’m helping you kick start your journey! I want you to check out Olay Skin Advisor, an online tool that tells you your skin age and provides a personalized regimen just by uploading a selfie. It’s super simple and easy to use and to give you an extra boost, the first 28 of you that use my code, 28DAYS9862, will receive $40 off of your purchase.
Thank you to Olay for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Why This Skin Inc Mask Is A Must Have Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Style, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- Healthy Skin From Morning To Night Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Skin
- What’s In My Travel Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Makeup, Skin
- 7 Products For Glowing Summer Skin Posted in Beauty, Skin, Summer Beauty Week
- Summer Beauty: All-Around Humidity Protection Posted in Beauty, Tips, Hair, Skin, Summer Beauty Week