After I did this post and video on my daily makeup routine, I got lots of requests to do a similar one with the skincare products I use. The winter months can be difficult and harsh on the skin, so I’m always a bit more rigorous with my process. The main thing I always try to focus on is hydration, especially since my skin runs on the dry side. I love skincare products, but I’m not one to spend half an hour applying different creams and treatments in the morning before I start my day. And with a constant busy travel schedule, I’ve really narrowed down the products I use to the most important categories like a toner, moisturizer and eye cream.
A lot of the products I use in the morning are re-used at night, with an addition of a few more, like my rose clay face mask and lip conditioner. The three products I always have on me at all times when traveling though are my Glamglow Supercleanser (my favorite face wash right now), Korres Pomegranate Moisturizer and SKII Facial Essence. Even if I’m being lazy at the end of the day, I always use these products. Overall though, I’ve found that the best thing I can possible do for my skin are these three things: always, always wash my face before bed (and make sure all my makeup is off- this is where cleansing cloths come in handy), be consistent with my skincare routine morning and night, and drink lots of water.
You May Also Like
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- 11 Products For Glowing Skin Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Skin
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- Beauty Updates Posted in Beauty Tips
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Birchbox Gifting- Treat Yourself Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Hair, Makeup, Skin, Holiday, Gifts
- A Few New Beauty Favorites Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup, Skin
- Birchbox Beauty Gifting Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Makeup, Holiday, Gifts