Recently I’ve been on a complete re-vamp of my workout/loungewear. It’s always been one category that I’ve ignored over the past few years and I decided to change that. It all started with a bit of Christmas shopping. My youngest sister wanted workout clothes for Christmas and my other sister wanted some loungewear, and I somehow ended up with something for the both of them and myself! You might remember this outfit I got from Nike, but I also picked up this look, too. I knew if I found some things that I would actually want to wear, then I would be that much closer to making the effort to workout that day. I know that like me, so many others (maybe yourself or a friend or a sibling) would like new workout clothes, but it just somehow always gets put on the back-burner. So today I’m sharing my favorite pieces to treat yourself (or gift to a loved one) to kick-start the upcoming new year.
I have at least three pairs of these Nike training capris. They are by far one of the most comfortable pairs of workout pants I own, and I’ve been wearing some variation of the style for years. The stretch, texture and fit is exactly what I want whether I’m doing an intense Orange Theory class or I’m just lounging about the house. I highly recommend them if you’re on the hunt for a new pair of workout pants. My Nike Roshe sneakers have been another favorite for years. They are so incredibly lightweight and one of my favorite pairs of sneakers to travel with since they’re versatile and easy to wear. They also come in a variety of color ways (I love this nude/blush color) and are only $75.
I also asked Thomas to share a few of his favorite workout pieces in case you might be searching for something for a man in your life. His favorite go-to combo is this short sleeved training top paired with these running shorts and these sneakers– all versatile enough to wear for a variety of different activities. He also loves his Nike Duckboots, which he calls his “photography shoes” because the water repellent texture makes them great for exploring landscapes. He has this zip-up jacket on his Christmas list along with these fleece joggers.
Thank you to Nike for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- My New Plan For Sticking To A Consistent Workout Schedule Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall
- Easy Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Packing
- Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Packing
- Joshua Tree Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Shoes, Sunglasses, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall, Hotels, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- The Four Cuyana Items I’ll Be Gifting This Year Posted in Julia's Style, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Winter, Fall