Since my life is always on the go, literally we are always moving, I have a few beauty products that I like to keep in my handbag so I can freshen up when needed. I get ready pretty quickly in the morning and by 2pm I feel like I need some freshening up, especially if I’m heading somewhere after work or we’re shooting later in the day. Since I have a pretty generous skincare routine in the morning and makeup that does a good job at staying in place, I only carry a small handful of products that I’ve found the most useful to have when on the go.
- Sugar Lip Balm in “Petal”– You’ll never find me without one of these in my bag. I usually have two- both the “petal” and “rose” colors. They’re really hydrating and add a nice amount of color to my lips that still looks really natural.
- Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara– This one is probably no surprise since you all know my love for this mascara. It’s nice to have on hand for an extra layer when heading out in the evening.
- RMS Un Cover-up– My newest beauty love that I now carry with me everywhere. I wrote all about the RMS products that I’ve adding to my makeup routine here, with this cover-up being my most loved. I now keep it in my bag during the day to touch up if needed.
- RMS Lip2Cheek in “Smile”– Another recent addition to my beauty list, this coral colored cream is great for some added color to my cheeks or lips. A little color on the cheeks goes a long way…
- Herbivore Rose Mist– My skin is on the dry side, so it’s always nice to have something to add some extra moisturizer throughout the day. I like a mist that way I can apply it over my makeup.
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner– This winter weather has really done a number on my skin and I’ve been battling with chapped and cracked lips for a few weeks. This lip conditioner has saved them – I was applying it religiously until my lips were back to normal.
- MoroccanOil Treatment– This is my favorite hair oil to apply when I get out of the shower, for both shine and heat protection. I keep a small bottle of it in my bag for containing flyways, static or if my hair needs a little calming from any humidity.
You May Also Like
- These Are The 10 Beauty Products I Buy From Whole Foods Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair, Makeup, Skin
- These Are The Beauty Products I’m Using This Fall Posted in Beauty, Tips, Makeup
- Use This Skincare Product For Deep Hydration Posted in Beauty, Skin
- Repair And Protect Your Hair Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Hair
- Birchbox Gifting- Treat Yourself Posted in Julia's Style, Beauty Tips, Holiday Gift Guide, Holiday, Beauty, Hair, Makeup, Skin, Holiday, Gifts
- Vintage Curls Hair Tutorial Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Hair, Video
- A Few New Beauty Favorites Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Makeup, Skin
- What’s In My Travel Beauty Bag Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Tips, Makeup, Skin
- 11 Products For Glowing Skin Posted in Beauty Tips, Beauty, Skin