This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending and speaking at Create & Cultivate in LA. We flew out just for the event and then flew right back to the East Coast (NYC), which is where we are for the next few days (I’m hosting an event with Vionic tomorrow with Elle Magazine at Lord & Taylor from 6-8pm and would love for you to come!). Getting to spend time around such a positive, uplifting and powerful group of women is always inspiring. The wonderful thing about events like Create & Cultivate is that is allows so many likeminded women to come together in one room and communicate and talk about many of the same topics- both good and bad- on owning our own businesses and being entrepreneurs. There is no one-way path to success, and everyone has their own learning experiences and stories to share. I’m so happy I was able to participate and also meet so many lovely, sweet and kind readers! It’s always a joy to get to talk to some of you one on one, because I’ve always wanted this platform to be a two way street where we both have a relationship with each other. Hearing from you all, talking with you and especially meeting you, makes it really feel that way.
I ended up wearing this white jumpsuit I bought recently to Create and Cultivate on Saturday. I knew I wanted something simple, chic and comfortable, as I would be sitting on stage in a chair (a dress can be tricky for that sometimes). A jumpsuit is usually my next best option and I love this one from Club Monaco. They also have a beautiful selection of jumpsuits, like this navy bow one, this blush one and this classic black one. The crepe fabric drapes beautifully and the tie around the waist makes it extra flattering.
The pieces that I’ve been buying for spring have mainly centered around accessories, like these Nicola Bathie earrings and this Pamela Munson clutch. I’ve talked about my love of statement earrings and Nicola’s pieces have quickly become a favorite of mine- they’re so beautiful and unique. And this clutch is one of Pamela’s newest pieces this season. Last year I bought this tote from her lovely straw line and am excited she expanded into hats this year, too!
You May Also Like
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Dressed Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Fall Florals In Quebec City Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- From Day to Date Night Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Summer
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Pearly Whites Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- The Wide Leg Culotte Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer
- Sweater Weather Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Styling A Slip Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall