Last week when we were in Palm Beach we had a few hours to spare before our flight, so Thomas and I were able to squeeze in a bit of vintage shopping. I was secretly hoping the whole trip that we would have some time to search for pieces for the house, especially because I’ve heard such wonderful things about the vintage and antique stores in Palm Beach. Dixie Highway (aka Antique Row) is where everyone told us to go, including our interior designer Olivia, who gave us some tips on what places to visit and what to search for. We barely had two hours and only ended up being able to squeeze in three spots, but next time we visit we’re hoping to have a bit more time to get lots in more of the many stores.
We started out at Heath & Company after some of the lovely ladies at Kemble Interiors told us about it. The entire place is covered from ceiling to floor with the most amazing lighting, along with other accessories and small pieces of furniture. If we hadn’t already picked out all of the light fixtures and lamps for our house, I definitely would have bought a few pieces here. My favorite ones were the colorful vintage tole chandeliers that they had by the dozens.
After that we stopped into Mecox where we found lots of rattan and colorful accents that grabbed our attention. We didn’t make any immediate decisions there but we did love the beautiful garden they had in the back that was filled with orchids and other tropical plants. We took a bunch of photos as inspo for our backyard!
The last place we stopped, Elephant’s Foot, ended up being our gold mine as far as finding pieces we were looking for. The store is huge, which made it hard for us to focus at times. We fell in love with two beautiful garden stools that we ended up shipping back home to ourselves, along with a handful of small decor pieces that we couldn’t leave behind. I can’t wait to figure out where they’ll go once we’re back in our house.
You May Also Like
- Dressed Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- 3 Key Pieces To Pack For Labor Day Weekend Posted in Travel, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Packing
- Pineapple Fences Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Favorites (Newsletter Welcome Email), Style, Dresses, Classic, Seasonal, Spring
- Finding The Perfect Sweater For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Girls Weekend In Palm Beach Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Travel Guide
- Pink & Palm Print Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- The Dunmore, Harbour Island Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Seasonal, Spring
- Wearing Summer Dresses Into Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- A Green Maxi Dress For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall