Today is the last day of February, which means that there’s light at the end of this winter tunnel. Spring is just around the corner, even for those who live in cooler climates (well, hopefully!). Usually my spring style evolves entirely around dresses and skirts, but I can’t get enough of these new floral pants I bought recently and wore right before we left Charleston last week. The print is so sweet and also comes in a top version, a blazer and even shorts (which make me crave a getaway and summer sunshine!).
Yesterday I talked about spring travel and following the blooming flowers. We hope to travel to even more incredible places this year and right now, we are planning lots of getaways for spring and summertime. If you’re like me and have a fun trip around the corner, take a look at the Nordstrom Vacation Destination page, which has lots of great selections for spring.
Last year I bought my first pair of high waisted cropped pants (this pair) and was surprised by how much my skinny-jean-loving self was into them. I’d recommend going down a size or two, as the wide leg and slightly oversized fit makes them run a tad big. If you’re looking for more of a classic pair of cropped pants for this season, this white pair from Nordstrom is perfect and has a similar style and shape to the floral ones I’m wearing.
I was also recently searching for some pretty new spring tops and surprisingly came across a handful of ones that I loved that also happened to be under $100 like this pink and white striped bow one (that I’m wearing), this blue and white striped one, this cream wrap one and also this off the shoulder tiered one. They’re simple and easy, whether I’m pairing them with jeans or a skirt or dressing up or down.
Thank you to Nordstrom and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post.
You May Also Like
- Silk Top & Denim Skirt Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Sunglasses, Seasonal, Summer
- Dressed Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Classic, Dressy, Seasonal, Fall
- Azalea Tea Party Picnic Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Hats, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Charleston
- GMG Guide To Palm Springs Posted in Julia's Style, food, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Spring, Hotels, Activities, Travel Guide, California, Restaurants
- The Jumpsuit Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Summer, Fall
- Glastonbury Tor Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Dresses, Casual, Spring, Fall
- Easy Travel Style Posted in Julia's Style, Travel, Style, Casual, Seasonal, Fall, Packing
- Luxe Fabrics For Fall Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall
- Silk Dress & Sneakers Posted in Julia's Style, Style, Pink, Dresses, Accessories, Shoes, Bags, Classic, Casual, Seasonal, Fall