Happy Friday Everyone! I’m so glad the weekend is finally here & to celebrate I have a giveaway from Questhaven Fashions. They are an online boutique that not only focuses on über cute stuff, but also has great prices! So here is your chance to win $50 store credit to their online site:
* “Like” Questhaven on Facebook
* Follow Questhaven on Twitter or (if you don’t have a twitter/facebook)
* Sign up for their Newletter
* Must be following Gal Meets Glam
For Extra Entries:
* Let Questhaven know why you want to win! (via Facebook)
* Follow Gal Meets Glam on Facebook
* Follow Gal Meets Glam on Twitter
So what would you buy with your $50???
I would get this, this and this!
The winner will be announced next Friday.
Peplum Top Anthropologie, Skirt Zara, Tights Target, Jacket H&M, Heels Banana Republic, Necklace gift from sister
I decided to hop on the peplum trend once I spotted this top from Anthropologie. I’m now looking for a white skirt to pair it with- I think an all white outfit is a must in the summertime. I’m really busy right now, with all of my finals, papers, essays and everything else being due. I can’t believe I have about 3 weeks left of college!!! Wish me luck :)
1. TopShop Purple Lace Dress
2. Peplum Dress
3. TopShop Turquoise Lace
4. Juicy Couture Iris Print Crepe Dress
5. ModCloth Striped Dress
6. Juicy Couture Blue Floral Dress
7. Juicy Couture Embroidered Cutout Dress
8. J. Crew Purple Dress
9. Vanessa Bruno Athé Floral Dress
If you’re like me, then you have lots of events coming up (graduation, grad parties, bridal showers, weddings, and much more!) This means a need for fun spring dresses that are both versatile enough to go from event to event. I’m definitely going to be reaching for a bright colored feminine silhouette or a cute lace number. Any of these options would look great with either flats, sandals, wedges or heels.But, if you are graduating on grass like I am, then you’ll want to lean towards sandals or wedges so you don’t sink into the ground!