3 min read
10 Top Beauty Items Still On My List For 2018
With a new year upon us, it’s tempting to want to refresh our beauty supplies with a slough of new products. But realistically, adding one or two new items at a time while continuing those tried and true favorites allows a slow transition that is much easier on your skin and your pocketbook. So I thought I would share my top 10 that are just so good, I’m keeping them on my list (and in my beauty bags) for 2018. The last three are ones I just started using towards the end of 2017, but they still made the list. That’s not to say that you won’t continue to see me trying new products and finding new favorites, but these 10 have earned a spot in my consistent routine!
- Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10 in 1 – Still one of my very favorite hair products ever. Add to wet hair to detangle and keep hair smooth, soft and shiny.
- Arcona Night Worker Cream – This is seriously a miracle cream that has a permanent spot in my bathroom cabinet. Put it on at night and wake-up with soft, supple skin.
- Arcona Triad Toner Pads – I make sure to take these toner pads with me on travels to keep my skin balanced and refreshed.
- Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara – Seriously one of my best secret weapons for achieving super long, lush lashes.
- Bobbi Brown Glow Highlighter – I love to add a simple, natural glow that’s subtle and youthful.
- Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Petal & Rose – Both conditioner and a light lip color for everyday. I always carry both of these colors with me.
- Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist’s Palette – This eye palette has so many colors to choose from for a soft look by day and a dramatic eye by night.
- RMS Beauty Lip 2 Cheek – A small pot that covers two makeup needs in one – great for travel.
- RMS Beauty Oil – I include a couple drops of this amazing organic oil in my regular routine for added moisture.
- RMS “Un-Coverup” – I love how light-weight this concealer/foundation is on my skin.